Creating Smiles That Deserve The Best – Dental implant Clinic In Chandigarh
Oral health is essential to our general health and quality of life. Good oral health is closely related to your overall well-being. If you are looking for the best Dental implant clinic in Chandigarh or the best teeth whitening treatment In Mohali, Dr. Datta’s Specialists’ Dental Care is the perfect place to be.
It has been scientifically proved by researchers that oral infection is capable of causing major health complications. An unhealthy mouth may increase your risk of serious health problems such as heart attack, stroke, poorly controlled diabetes, respiratory infections, and even preterm labor. Your entire body can be put to risk by poor dental health.
Did you know that?
- More than 50% of our population has some kind of dental problem.
- 60–90% of school children and nearly 85-90% of adults have dental cavities, which are the common cause of pain and discomfort.
- Dental cavities, periodontal (gum) disease, oral cancer, oral infectious diseases, and trauma from injuries are the most common oral diseases.
- Dental Plaque is made up of more than 300 types of bacteria!
- Nearly 50% of Indians do not use toothbrushes and toothpaste! (IMRB)
- Gum disease could also be a silent sign of diabetes. If their condition is not kept under check, diabetics are prone to have periodontal disease.
About Us: Specialists’ Dental Care is the Best Dental Clinic in Mohali
If you are suffering from the pain of any dental problem, or looking for the best dental treatment in Chandigarh, you are at the right place that aims to provide specialized dental care at the hands of well-qualified, experienced and committed professionals, and that too in a dental clinic on the ground floor. We understand the significance of a beautiful smile in a healthy mouth and are always ready to serve you in the best dental hospital in Chandigarh. Dr. Datta’s Specialists’ Dental Care is а premier dental clinic of India located in the heart of Chаndigаrh. He is an experienced dentist in Phase 3, Mohali.
Our Mission: Best Dental Clinic in Punjab
- Improve oral health for all through effective oral health promotion and disease prevention.
- Spreading knowledge and awareness about effective dental practices and programs
- Promoting optimal oral health and healthy behaviors for all that contributes to a healthy and satisfying life
- To develop a standard of health, free from disease, which enables a person to eat, speak, socialize and carry out the activities of daily living without pain, discomfort or embarrassment and contribute to general well-being.
We at Specialists Dental Care are a team of specialized dentists, and of course, Dr. Datta is the best dentist in Chandigarh with over 9 years of valuable experience in his field. We are dedicated to providing the best dental care for several dental problems. Be it a toothache, tooth decay, and caries, or a broken or misaligned tooth, gum problems, as well as a missing tooth/teeth replacement options, you can rely on our services to provide you with the best dental care.
Our Specialties at the best dental clinic in Tricity
We, at Specialists Dental Care clinic, are committed to providing you with the specialized dental treatment of world-class quality. From simple dental cleaning or routine check-ups to specialized dental services, you can visit us at the clinic. Here is a list of our specialist services available at the best dental clinic in Mohali:
- Complete health dentistry
- Full Mouth rehabilitation
Painless Root Canal Treatment
Common Dental Problems in India
Our teeth are made up of live cells and contain live nerves and tissues. Our mouth is the perfect breeding ground for millions of bacteria if not cleaned properly. These bacteria stay active in our mouths. If your diet is high in sugars, it will further create conducive conditions for these acid-producing bacteria to flourish. Over time, they can dissolve the tooth enamel and may result in dental cavities and all kinds of dental problems.
Here is a list of common dental problems in India that have been plaguing patients for years.
- Toothache-A toothache is a very common problem faced by people these days. It is a pain or inflammation caused in and/or around teeth.
- It may be caused by tooth decay, grinding or clenching teeth, gum infection, an existing damaged filling, or even a tooth fracture. A toothache is a painful condition of the teeth and will persist until it is not cured properly.
- Certain substances like sweet foods or cold drinks can act as toothache triggers and make it worse as well.
If you are facing this problem, you can rush to Dr. Datta’s dental hospital in Mohali, who is also among the top 10 dentists in Chandigarh.
Symptoms of Tooth Ache
- Sharp pain in the infected tooth that is almost constant
- Inflammation or swelling around the infected area
- Painful gums
- Pus-like or foul-tasting substance leaking from your tooth
- Fever, earache or pain in the mouth
If you encounter any of these symptoms, immediately rush to Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care, who is the best dentist In Mohali. Simply popping some painkillers is not the right solution for a toothache. Your tooth needs to be carefully examined for the correct cause by a physical exam of your mouth. Any cavity or infection of the tooth nerve can be successfully cured by our eminent dentists. You can get the best tooth decay cavity treatment or the Best RCT in Chandigarh done at Specialists Dental Care.
- Tooth Decay and Cavities-This is another common dental problem. Older people and children are more vulnerable to this issue as they have more soft teeth enamel. If your mouth is not kept clean for a long period, the bacteria in the plaque settle on your teeth and start producing harmful acid. This gradually starts eating away the tooth enamel and starts making holes or cavities resulting in Tooth decay.
Causes of tooth decay
- A diet rich in starch and sugars
- Poor oral hygiene
- Growth of decay-causing bacteria in the mouth that is left unchecked
Symptoms of Tooth decay or Cavities
- Occasional or persistent sharp pain in the infected teeth area
- Bad breath
- Grey or black spots around the teeth
- Tooth sensitivity
You can get the best tooth decay treatment at Specialists Dental Care under Dr. Datta who is the best dentist in Mohali.
- Tooth Sensitivity- Are you not able to enjoy chilled drinks? Do you feel a short, sharp pain when you eat or drink something cold or hot, sweet or sour? If yes, it means that your tooth has become sensitive. Teeth become sensitive as a result of worn tooth enamel or exposed tooth roots. Sometimes, it can be due to other factors, such as a cavity, a worn-out filling, a cracked or chipped tooth, or gum disease. If the symptoms persist for more than 3-4 days, it is time to visit your dentist for a check-up. You can visit Dr. Datta who is the top dentist in Mohali.
Causes of Tooth sensitivity
- Gum recession
- Exposed enamel of the tooth
- Gum disease or aggressive brushing of teeth
- Bruxism or teeth grinding while sleep
Symptoms of Tooth sensitivity
- Short, sharp pangs of pain when consuming hot or cold things
- Tooth staining in the infected area
- Pain when biting or chewing food
Depending upon the severity of your tooth‘s condition, our dentists will recommend basic desensitizing or even Root Canal treatment. You can visit Specialists Dental Care for a painless root canal treatment.
- Gum or Periodontal problems– Periodontal diseases are infections of the entire teeth, which include the gums, the tiny bones, and periodontal ligament attached to them. Infection around the gums is known as Gingivitis. This is the earliest form of the disease. As it remains untreated, it becomes severe and all of the tissues get involved. The bacteria in the mouth eat away at the gum tissue and the ligaments that hold the teeth in place, resulting in subsequent tooth loss.
Causes of gum problems
- Bacterial infection and accumulation of plaque in the mouth
- Poor dental hygiene
Symptoms for gum issues
- Bleeding of gum pockets
- Persistent gum infection
- Inflammation of the gum area
- Gums are painful to touch
If you have been experiencing these oral problems for quite some time now and are searching for the top dentist in Mohali, Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care is the right place for you.
- Wisdom Tooth Issues-Most people these days have all kinds of wisdom teeth problems. Wisdom teeth usually come in between the ages of 17 and 25 years. The teeth could be stuck or impacted. That means they are not able to break through your jaw and into your mouth. These teeth grow in at the back of the mouth, behind your molars. Wisdom teeth often grow in crooked, sideways, and can be misaligned.
For any Missing tooth/teeth replacement options, you can feel free to visit us. As they grow in, they cause overcrowding and misalignment, as they can push on other teeth. Here are other common signs of infected wisdom teeth.
Causes of wisdom teeth problems
Wisdom teeth were evolution’s response to our ancestors. Their early diets consist of rough foods like roots, nuts, and meats that required serious chewing power. Our diets today consist of softer foods. Therefore, biologists have classified wisdom teeth as functionless due to evolution. These teeth take time to emerge, unlike other teeth. The erupting wisdom tooth creates the pressure of overcrowding on other teeth and leads to erosion of other teeth.
Symptoms of Wisdom teeth infection
- Mild to severe pain
- A wisdom tooth infection
- Sore throats and jaw
- Swollen lymph glands
- Swelling of the face and jaw
- Pus drainage from an infected area
- Foul smell or taste in your mouth
- Difficulty in chewing or eating
- Overcrowding of teeth
If you are also going through the pain of wisdom teeth infection of growing, and are looking for a painless wisdom teeth extraction treatment, immediately visit Specialists Dental Care, which is the best dental implant clinic in Mohali.
Mal-aligned Tooth-A malocclusion is a misalignment between the teeth of the two dental arches. This makes it difficult to close the jaw and the mouth when they approach each other. There are various types of Malocclusion:
- Protrusion of upper front teeth or Buck’s teeth
- Teeth spacing issues of overcrowding in the mouth
- Misplaced teeth midline
- Open bite or non-overlap of upper and lower front teeth
- Overbite or the upper front teeth reach too far down over the lower front teeth
- Tooth rotation
- Tooth eruption in a different place or Transposition
- Irregular jaw structure
- Childhood habits like thumb sucking
- Non-uniform jaw size
- Discomfort while opening or closing of the jaw
- Problems in closing the mouth
- Misaligned teeth
- Difficulty while chewing
Specialists Dental Care is equipped with all modern facilities to take care of your misaligned teeth problems painlessly and efficiently. If you are looking for teeth braces in Mohali or wondering “from where I could get invisible braces near me? “, this is the right place to be.
- Broken/ Cracked Tooth- Teeth are continuously used as a tool for cutting things. Sometimes, due to poor nutrition and sudden trauma, your teeth can crack, chip or break. Stress and strain over the years can cause teeth to get broken, fractured, chipped, or even knocked out of your denture. Accidents and injuries can also cause tooth cracks or fractures.
Causes of Broken teeth
- Rough usage of teeth or teeth grinding
- Consumption of highly acidic food
- Untreated cavities cause a chipped tooth
- Incorrect cavity fillings
- Accident or trauma
Symptoms of Broken teeth
- Swelling of gum around the teeth
- Persistent pain
- Sudden tooth sensitivity around a tooth
- Pain while chewing or biting
- Gum discomfort
Tooth Loss-Tooth loss is another prominent problem with people. Where broken and chipped teeth require extra care and can be rectified by proper dental fillings and crown fixings, a complete tooth loss is undesirable. Tooth loss can compromise your eating habits, speech, and appearance, and hinder the normal functioning of your face and mouth. For any Missing tooth/teeth replacement options, you can walk into our specialized clinic.
Causes of Tooth loss
- Tooth decay due to poor oral hygiene
- Gum infection
- Accidents and physical injury
- Diseases like Diabetes, AIDS, and certain cancers
Symptoms of Tooth Loss
- A complete tooth knock-off in case of injuries
- Severe dental cavities when eventually the complete tooth wears away
- Gum infections
- Loss of teeth
Tooth loss can cause changes in facial features, loss of bone and gum tissue, and may also cause trouble in eating and speaking. The patient can also become self-conscious, dissatisfied with their appearance and lose confidence in them. Dental implants are the most feasible solution for tooth loss. Specialist Dental care aims to provide you with the best implant clinic in Mohali with the most affordable dental implant cost in Chandigarh.
Dental Services and Procedures
Dr. Datta’s Specialist Dental Care provides a whole range of common as well as advanced dentistry services to take care of all your teeth problems and needs. So, if you are suffering from any of the dental problems and wondering “Who is the best dentist near me?”, you can book an appointment at any of our two Mohali clinics. Here is a list of the services and procedures that are offered by our expert dentist team in Mohali.
- Dentures–We offers the best flexible full mouth and partial dentures services in Mohali for missing tooth/teeth replacement options. If you have missing or broken teeth, a denture is a removable replacement for those teeth and surrounding tissues. Depending upon the number of teeth missing, dentures can be Full Mouth or Partial. Complete dentures are used when all the teeth are missing in the mouth, while partial dentures can be used when some teeth remain.
We provide high-quality dentures in acrylic resin or plastic, which is currently the highest on-demand material for dentures, as suggested by the National Institute of Health. Also, in case of complications like low bone height in patients or an immovable denture, we provide dentures that can be modified to implant-supported dentures.
- Orthodontic Braces–Crooked or misaligned teeth not only look unattractive but can also cause many dental problems like tooth decay and periodontal diseases. Dr. Datta, who is undoubtedly a good dentist in Chandigarh, provides a solution to this misalignment of teeth issues by offering orthodontic brace services at his clinic. These braces will align and straighten teeth and will help position them concerning a person’s bite. These braces can be the regular metallic ones or you can even opt for ceramic braces. You will get a healthy mouth and a pleasing facial expression after availing our orthodontic services at the clinic.
- Invisible Clear path Braces–Normal Braces have metallic frames, which are visible when you smile. Due to clear visibility and a lesser appeal, most people don’t wear those braces even after the dentist’s recommendation. If you are wondering, “Where can I get invisible braces near me?” this is the right place for you. The Invisible Clear path braces provided by Specialists Dental Care can be conveniently worn by both children and adults. They are transparent and fit on your dentures to form an arch to put the right pressure on alignment. You just need to make an appointment at Specialists Dental Care and we will help you in getting the invisible braces, restoring your appearance and beautiful smile.
- Root Canal Treatment–Most patients fear the pain and severity of treatment associated with an RCT or a root canal treatment. An RCT is a treatment used to repair and save a badly decayed or infected tooth. A root canal procedure involves the removal of nerve and tooth pulp and then sealing off the inside of the tooth after cleaning. We at Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care provide you with the best RCT in Chandigarh that has a painless root canal treatment based on international standards. In just 2 sittings, you can get rid of tooth pain and sensitivity. We use the best and high-end Rotary system available in the market to give the best results with great accuracy.
- Complete Health Dentistry–We always encourages our customers to engage in good oral hygiene and regular dental care to prevent all kinds of dental issues. We offer complete and specialized health dentistry at Specialists Dental Care, which is the best dental hospital in Mohali. We prescribe customers required medical tests and medication as per the problem, to ensure our customer’s health. We have a full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments available to improve the appearance of your teeth, gums, and bite. These focus on improvement in dental aesthetics like color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile.
- Teeth Whitening–Various medical conditions, negligence, eating habits, and other routine activities like regular consumption of tea, coffee, and alcohol, can cause discoloration of your teeth to yellow, brown and ugly. We offer advanced but inexpensive and convenient teeth whitening treatment in Mohali. In just 30 minutes, we can help you get rid of stubborn stains of surface and polish your teeth to help you get back a bright smile with shining teeth. You can step into our clinic to experience a professional teeth whitening service, handled by trained experts.
- Gums Treatment–Specialists Dental Care has always used research analysis in the field of dentistry, and advanced dental mechanisms for the betterment of people facing several gum diseases. We understand the critical consequences of periodontal diseases. If you are facing unhealthy gum problems, get yourself diagnosed without wasting any time. Contact us for any kind of bleeding gum infection treatment in Mohali and we will be there to assist you. We will analyze and detect your dental issue and then will start with the treatment and medications for bleeding gum infection with the best dental treatment in Chandigarh.
- Porcelain Crowns–Specialists Dental Care offers the best zirconia crown service in Chandigarh and Mohali. These days, Ceramic or Porcelain crowns are popular solutions for correcting misaligned teeth. We efficiently deal with the missing tooth/teeth replacement options as well. The process involves the crowning of missing or damaged teeth with porcelain made caps. These are designed to work as a perfectly natural tooth. Also, the crowns last longer and are more effective.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation–FMR or Full Mouth Rehabilitation is required when your teeth are not supporting your needs and the dentures have multiple issues. If you have several missing teeth, a worn-down dental structure, or a traumatic teeth injury, you can get them rehabilitated by availing our full mouth rehabilitation services at our best Dental Clinic in Mohali. Our specialty dental care clinic uses cutting edge technology. Coupled together with exceptional service and unbeaten prices, our full mouth rehabilitation services are the best in town.
- Dental Implants–Dental implants are the modern standard of care for missing teeth. Specialists Dental Care is the best dental implant clinic in Mohali. We know how a lost or broken tooth not only affects your looks but also affects your eating process and the structure of your mouth. These irregularities in your mouth can be filled with the help of dental implants. These implants are a titanium screw that can be fixed to the jawbone. A crown is joined to it, once the screw is installed on the jawbone. It acts like the root of the tooth which looks like the original tooth. We offer the most affordable dental implant cost in Chandigarh.
You can always pay a visit to our clinic where the in-office consultation will walk you through your best treatment options. During your one-on-one consultation, our expert dentists will create a comprehensive, unique treatment plan to treat your problem and improve your smile.
Your Dental Care and Health Guide from Specialists’ Dental Care: the best dental clinic in Punjab
We believe that you can keep your teeth for your lifetime. A little bit of extra care and maintenance of your teeth can go a long way in keeping them healthy and safe. Here are some suggestions that you can incorporate in your daily lifestyle to maintain a healthy mouth and strong teeth.
Basic Oral Hygiene
We at Specialist Dental Care not only provide the best dental treatment in Chandigarh but also like to raise awareness about basic oral hygiene. Your oral hygiene has an overall impact on your health and disease. When the immune system has been compromised by disease or medical treatments, bacteria from the mouth can cause infection in other parts of the body, e.g., infective endocarditis. Periodontal diseases have been associated with several systemic conditions.
Good oral and dental hygiene helps to prevent several gum and mouth diseases and problems like bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease. It will help you keep your teeth as you get older. On the other hand, an unhealthy mouth may increase your risk of serious health problems such as heart attack, stroke, or poorly controlled diabetes.
Here are some ways in which adults can maintain good oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth thoroughly twice a day.
- Make flossing a habit to remove dental plaque.
- Visit your dentist regularly, even if you have no natural teeth or have dentures.
- Do not use any tobacco products.
- Quit smoking and limit alcoholic drinks.
- Drink water which has been fluoridated and use fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- If you have diabetes, work to control the disease to decrease the risk of gum disease.
- If your medication causes dry mouth, use a different medication as prescribed by your doctor that may not cause this condition.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- See your dentist if you have sudden changes in taste and smell.
We at Specialist Dental Care are always there to help you with the best dental treatment in Chandigarh.
How to Brush correctly?
Specialist Dental Care is the best dental clinic in Punjab and would like all its customers to follow a proper dental cleaning routine. Brushing your teeth is important for your dental care routine. ADA OR THE American Dental Association recommends the following for a healthy mouth and smile:
- Make it a habit to brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush.
- You need to replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner.
- Do not use your toothbrush if the bristles are frayed.
The proper technique to brush your teeth is to:
- Hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes gently.
- Brush all the surfaces of the teeth- the inner surfaces, the outer ones, and the chewing surfaces as well.
- Make several strokes to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, by tilting the brush vertically.
Flossing of teeth: Why is it necessary and how can it be done?
Flossing should also be a regular activity in your dental routine. The buildup of plaque in the mouth can lead to tartar. Regular use of dental floss removes plaque. Flossing your teeth makes them look brighter by removing plaque. Also, the excess food particles that get caught in the inaccessible areas of your mouth where your toothbrush doesn’t reach can be removed by flossing.
Daily flossing is necessary to prevent cavities and gum diseases so that your teeth do not fall out. We at Specialist Dental Care are dedicated to providing you with the best dental care under the supervision of Dr. Datta, who is the best Dental implant specialist in Chandigarh.
You can start with about 18 inches of nylon floss thread.
You can use the following proper technique for flossing for maximum benefits.
- Wind most of the floss around each middle finger, and use an inch or two of floss to work with
- Hold the floss tightly between your index fingers and thumb.
- Slide it gently up-and-down between your teeth
- Gently curve the floss around the base of each tooth, going beneath the gum line also.
- Never force the floss, as this may cut the delicate gum tissue
- Do not use the same sections of floss as you move from tooth to tooth
- Use the same back-and-forth motion to remove floss up and away from the teeth
Besides regular brushing of teeth and flossing, proper rinsing of mouth after meals and before bedtime along with the use of a medicated mouth wash is also necessary to maintain healthy and clean teeth, gums and mouth.
Why Specialists Dental Care is the Best dental clinic in Tricity?
- Our professional dentist team with dentists with years of expertise and experience believes in giving the best dental treatment in Chandigarh.
- Specialist Dental Care offers specialized treatment plans and services with the best implant clinic in Mohali.
- We believe that every smile deserves the best and is, therefore, dedicated to offering every person with advanced dental care services as per their specific needs and requirements.
- The clinic is decked up with high-end digital equipment and other dental infrastructure advanced dentistry.
Frequently asked Questions-FAQs
What is special about Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care clinic?
Our clinic offers world-class facilities and infrastructure at our two locations in Mohali and even provides a dental clinic on the ground floor to suit the needs of even old and disabled patients. We employ advanced and efficient dental tools and mechanisms to serve you the best. Our panel of doctors headed by Dr. Anshum Datta and Dr. Nidhi Marya Datta, our experts in the dentistry fields.
Suggest a good dentist in Chandigarh.
Dr. Anshum Datta has a rich dentistry experience for the past 9 years. He has assembled the best dental professionals in his team who come up with а rich educational and professional background. Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care is indeed a good dental clinic and specializes as the best dental implants clinic in Mohali.
Where can I find the best dental clinic near me?
There are many dental care specialists in Mohаli and Chandigarh that you can consider. Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care is a well-known dental clinic. It is the best dental hospital in Mohali, Chandigarh, and Panchkula, and provides specialized dental treatment under a single roof.
Where can I get the best RCT in Chandigarh?
You can find many dentists offering RCT in Chandigarh, but Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care offers painless RCT or root canal surgery in Mohali. We provide you a painless root canal treatment to achieve the best outcome and convenient experience for the patients, to remove the taboo associated with a painful and uncomfortable RCT.
Where can I get the best Teeth Whitening Treatment in Mohali?
Dr. Dаttа’s Specialists’ Dental Care offers а specialized procedure for teeth whitening treatment in Mohаli. This process involves a low cost and hassle-free teeth whitening process to remove stains on teeth. Our trained professionals can clean the surface of your teeth and polish them to shine in just 30 minutes. We use advanced dental care products for this treatment that are harmless. The whole procedure is safe and without any side effects.
Which dental clinic offers the best teeth braces treatment in Mohali?
Specialists Dental Care offers Orthodontic treatment services in Mohali that are customized according to the needs of the patient. These include various kinds of teeth braces services like the regular Metallic or Ceramic braces, lingual braces that can be fitted to the back of your teeth to make them invisible and even the high-end Clear path aligners that are removable medical grade plastic braces which a patient can wear instead of brackets and wires to correct the malocclusion.
Where can I find the best dental implant specialist in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh has many dental clinics and hospitals and you can find several doctors there. Dr. Anshum Datta at Specialists’ Dental Care clinic in Mohali is undoubtedly the best dental implant specialist in Chandigarh. If you have tooth problems where you have a decayed tooth that is beyond repair and needs extraction, you can visit Dr. Datta’s clinic. They will assist you with a dental implant in an extraction socket at the same time after extraction. This will not require any extra sitting for that and will help you get back a healthy tooth again.
Know your Dentists
Dr. Datta’s Specialists Dental Care, as one of the renowned dental clinics in Mohali, Chandigarh, and Panchkula, has always endeavored to provide world-class advanced dental care services to every individual. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of all kinds of patients.
The clinic works under the able guidance of Dr. Anshum Datta and Dr. Nidhi Marya Datta, who are the Top 10 dentists in Chandigarh. If you are looking for the best dentist in Phase 7, Mohali, look no further and immediately visit the Specialists Dental Care clinic here.
Dr. Anshum Datta is a B.D.S, M.D.S Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology Consultant at Apollo Clinic, Chandigarh. He has completed his BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. He has acclaimed his M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery) as well.
Dr. Nidhi Marya Datta is also a well-trained and experienced B.D.S., M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry, and Endodontics. She has graduated from Kurukshetra University after which she went on to pursue her M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery).
You can hope to get the best dental treatment in Chandigarh from this team and see all your dental problems gone forever.
(Dental Tourism) Visit the Best Dentist in Chandigarh for Common Dental Problems and Their Treatment
With super-specialized dental infrastructure, efficient amenities, and state-of-the-art clinics in Mohali and Chandigarh, Dr. Datta’s Specialist Dental Care offers you the best dental services in India for both domestic and international patients. Our services and treatments are provided at low costs which you will not find in other parts of the world. You will get the same standard of global quality, efficiency, and hygiene found in hospitals abroad, but at prices that do not burn a hole in your pockets.
We aim to make affordable dentistry be in your reach without compromising on quality.
How to contact us?
Your overall health has a closed link to your oral health. A good dental health checkup and treatment saves you from the risk of some serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, pneumonia, and pregnancy complications. Do not ignore your dental health and save yourself from the complications of dental problems by paying a visit to the best dental clinic in Mohali.
For any dental queries and concerns, you can also drop in an email at email@example.com
Remember: Your Smiles deserve the best!